* It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
* When you register with Power Media Apps we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. We transfer information about you if Power Media Apps is acquired by or merged with another company.
* Power Media Apps uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Your use of information and Unsolicited junk E-Mail if you obtain personally identifiable infomation about another website user, you are not allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of the user and our consent too.
We hate junk e-mail(Spam). information you obtain from our website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to send unsolicited commercial communications via our website,s posting or other communication systems.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
* Cookies are required to use the Power Media Apps service.
Power Media Apps uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Power Media Apps. Although Power Media Apps owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Power Media Apps application, you retain all rights to your data.
* Power Media Apps may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Power Media Apps may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Power Media Apps primary account holders account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.